Well, this was a powerful day, I must say!!! I guess they are all going to be, just as I expect!! It’s not taking long for the participants to realize just how blessed they are to be here for this tour experience. I awoke early (4.30) this morning as I was eager to get my words and thoughts on paper. Went for breakfast at 6:00 (food here is really delicious), then returned to room to get ready for the day. We headed to the Sun Pyramid to climb it from the northern side. It had been rainy weather the day and night before so the steps were quite slick. The earth here has a lot of clay in it. We started climbing and came to our first excavation part of the pyramid. As we were split into two groups our first group carried on to the second excavated part, then stopped there for a meditation. We learned a great deal about the Sun Pyramid. I will list a few key points here to help you understand and get the feel.
- They estimate that the pyramid of the sun was built from approx. 20 million tons of material from the tunnels.
- The construction of the slabs to make the pyramids, is made of a type of concrete that is stronger than any concrete made today.. It also has a a much lower water absorption than any other concrete of today which is about 3-4%. The rocks for the pyramids is 1%
- The first rock that was found is 4.5 metres long, 1 metre wide, 5 centimetres thick and weighs 7 tons. It is bound together with clay.
- One rock has 10 cm layer of clay and then there is another layer of rock, they have uncovered 5 layers so far.
- They cannot destroy the rock from the outside in order to enter the pyramid, so will work on entering through the tunnels.
- They found fossilized leaves in the 10cm layer of clay between the top and second layer of rock, it is estimated to be 34,000 years old. (Carbon dating is 29,200 +/- 400 years) (calibrated date is 34,000 years) Oldest and largest pyramid (220 metres tall) on this planet.
- The Sun pyramid is being cleaned by 2500 volunteers from 60 different countries
- The dirt on top of the pyramid is between 12,000 and 15,000 years old.
- Estimated to have existed through 2 ice ages.
What is the purpose of a pyramid?
It is not a tomb, but an energetic machine designed for communication. Energy is produced inside the tunnel/pyramid and then is sent out of the apex of the pyramid.
We laid on the rocks and had a meditation. Everyone could really feel the vibration coming from the rocks and the cracks between the rocks.
We headed back down the very steep steps and then off we went to a wonderful lunch at an outdoor restaurant. The food is so good. Bosnian food is incredible. I am avoiding the sweetness of the baklavas etc. They like their sugar. They also still smoke in the restaurants, took me back to the time when it was still allowed back home. Glad we changed those rules.
After lunch we headed back to the hotel.
I had a meeting with Yantara and Theo for 1.5 hours and then headed for a group supper. At 7:30 pm Dr. Semir Osmanagich came to give a talk. It is an honor to have had this time with him. He delivered a powerful powerpoint about his discovery of the pyramids. He mentioned that he went to the town of Visoko to go to the museum and happened to notice the forested hill. He noticed that it had four sides to it and decided to investigate it. He had it measured and sure enough it was facing precisely cosmic north and continued with four sides, which is not natural in nature. Must have been made. He spoke about the tunnels and the pyramids. He then presented the following information:
- Feels that all of the pyramids around the world have been kept secretly from the population. He does not agree with this and plans to expose all their findings, as he feels it belongs to us all.
- He spoke of the megolyths in the tunnels(ceramic type rocks in the tunnels that were placed over top of underground rivers, especially where they take a different direction of flow) He explained that when water hits something it creates energy. Inside these megolyths is a large quartz crystal. This generates and transfers powerful energies. So when the water hits the rock with the crystal, ceramic vibrates and creates it’s own electro magnetic frequency. This energy continues on through the tunnels, bouncing off the walls of the tunnels as it goes to the pyramids. Does this continue inside the pyramid? This is unknown as they are not able to go inside yet. Though there is a strong amount of energy created inside the pyramid where it continues upward and out of the top of the pyramid.. The energy in the tunnels is 28 khz. The ultrasound phenomenon is just over 20 khz. In K2 where the largest megolyth is in the tunnel, where we did meditation, is measured at 42 khz. Very powerful healing energies.
- There is a mountain that people go to around here for natural healing, because of the high measurement of negative ions, which has been measured, using the Bovis Scale, at 5,000 negative ions. The healing chamber inside the tunnels measures at 18,500 negative ions. Places in Tibet that are used for healing is 12,000 negative ions. Inside there is a lake that was created through the energies of the structure of the tunnels and pyramids and measures at 25,000-40,000 negative ions. The top of the Sun Pyramid measures at 50,000 negative ions. Can’t wait to go back to K2 and the top of the pyramid. One can measure one’s own vibration quality with the Bovix scale. A healthy person measures roughly 7,000…….Imagine going in the tunnels and/or top of pyramid. He told us stories of people with some serious health issues that were corrected by simply going into the tunnels two times and spending 1-2 hours maximum in there. Their ailments disappeared and never again returned to the unhealthy state they were in prior to the tunnel experience.
He then spoke of all the different pyramids around the world. I was shocked to hear just how many there were. Our earth is full of them. He showed some pictures of pyramids where the gov’t had people plant trees on them in order to hide them. Incredible what is hidden from us.
A quote from Dr. Semir…………The world of the past is the world of pyramids.
I recall listening to a talk done by Gregg Braden and he showed pics of actual pyramids on the moon. So interesting. I am just curious as can be……..no wonder I love all this traveling to places that hold such interesting things for us to discover. I am grateful to Yantara for bringing us to these.
Here is a list of the criteria necessary for a pyramids to be distinguished as such:
- Geometry of the pyramids……must be 4 equal sides
- The unique construction material
- Orientation of the sides aligning with the Northern Star (cosmic North). The Bosnian Sun Pyramids is 0 degrees + 0 minutes and 12 seconds, off Cosmic North. The most precise on the planet. (Egypt is 0 degrees + 2 minutes)
- Inner Passageways (chambers) These tunnels have 7 layers of tunnels.
- Underground tunnels. They have cleared 1,750 metres and still a couple of kms still to go to get to the pyramid.
- Underground water
- Sacred Geometry. There is an equilateral triangle from the Sun pyramid to the moon pyramid to the Dragon pyramid and back to the Sun pyramid. All precisely 2.2 kms apart
- Astronomical features: A shadows from the Sun Pyramid cover the moon pyramid at sunset.
- Location of the pyramids: Ther is a large iron plate below the sun pyramid, 25 metres below the water that generates electric magnetic energy.
- Volcanic Lines Bosnia has 26 volcanic lines
- Must be an energy phenomena
When Bioenergetic Fields are filmed, they are always horizontal. But above the pyramids they become vertical. The filming shows that the Bosnian pyramids are very active.
When they created the pyramids they used clay in between the layers of the rocks. Clay is a great sound insulator, it is basically water proof and flexible. So it will not collapse in an earthquake. It will just shift and go back to it’s original form. That is why they have survived for 34,000 years. (The last one ending 12,000 years ago). Likely 99% of the population didn’t survive but those that went into the underground resurfaced and started building all over again……another civilization.
All of this just intrigued me. I will stop with the details, just want you all to understand how incredibly healing and powerful they are. Yantara vows that we will be coming back in the future. Don’t miss it!!! Some members of the group are experience some great healing.
Well this is enough information for now. Everyone else, I’m sure, is sleeping and I certainly need mine. I am grateful to be experiencing all the incrediblness….if that’s even a word…….of this place……BOSNIA.
PS A mention about our tour company and all of the guides…..THEY ARE SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow is the entry to the caves, I hear it’s 5 degrees inside. Everyone’s quite worried about that, I laugh and say, I’m Canadian eh? hehe. I’m thrilled about what I’m hearing about these and a little nervous as I have never been inside a cave before, pushing past it all and getting excited to be going. Then we are off to experience the stone spheres. REALLY????? This is a powerful trip. It seems like all the ones I do are, South Africa, am I lucky or just an exciteable, passionate person. Haha A bit of all of that.
Good night and thank you for reading all that these fingers are typing. I just love to share my experiences to all of you that are interested